If you’re struggling with Wordle 324 for May 9, then you’ve certainly come to the right place. Today’s teaser isn’t the hardest Wordle puzzle of the month so far, but judging by the social media feeds, it is causing fans a few issues. Fortunately, Express Online is here to help, courtesy of three spoiler-free clues for Wordle 324 hints on May 9. Good luck.
You probably already know how to play Wordle, but just in case you’re not familiar, here’s a quick refresher.
Players are given six chances to guess a five-letter word, by process of elimination. For each guess, the letter tiles will show up in one of three colours. If the tile turns grey, the letter does not appear in the word you are guessing.
If the tile turns yellow, the letter you guessed is in the word, just not in the correct position. If the tile turns green, the letter is in the word and in the right place.
The app keeps track of your statistics, showing the number of correct answers you’ve managed, not to mention your winning streak.
If you fail to solve the puzzle, then you’ll have to wait until the next day for a new Wordle to be released.
Read on for some general Wordle tips, followed by three specific clues for Wordle 324 on May 9…
General Wordle tips and tricks…
• Don’t use the same letter twice in your opening guess.
• Try to use a couple of vowels in your first guess, particularly ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters such as ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ until later on, when you have a better idea what the answer is.
• ‘RAISE’ is a good word to start with, while ‘TOUCH’ is a decent second guess.
• Check out the daily hints provided by Express Online below…
Wordle 324 hints and clues for May 9…
1. Wordle 324 starts with the letter S.
2. Wordle 324 contains two vowels.
3. What the sun does.